- 686 Outerwear Men's Size Chart
- 686 Outerwear Women's Size Chart
- A stylish and comfortable jacket that will keep you dry and warm whether you're on the slopes or exploring in the back country.
- Articulated fit that is ergonomically designed to work with every inch of your body. Perfect for exploring the backcountry or ripping around the resort.
infiDRY® 15 beyond excellent waterproofing for a wide range of temperatures and stormy weather.
• 15,000 mm Waterproofing.
• 10,000 gm Breathability.
• Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish that sheds light moisture easily.
Thermagraph™ technology places separate zones of 60g Hyperfresh™ poly fill insulation and breathability strategically throughout the garment.
• TR 5 - A shell garment or fleece that's built for layering.
- Air-Flo® mesh lined under arm vents allow you to easily regulate your body temperature.
- Asymmetrical YKK® AquaGuard® zipper is water resistant and has consistently smooth movement.
- PJ Connect™ System.
- Vader™ Vents on collar.
- Fully taped seams.
- Helmet compatible adjustable hood.
- Stand collar for added warmth.
- Long sleeves.
- Zip close sleeve pass pocket.
- Secure-zip chest pocket on the left.
- Internal mesh storage/goggle pocket.
- Internal smart phone pocket with audio cord outlet.
- Internal Lycra horseshoe thumb wrist gaiters.
- Hand warmer pockets with zip closure.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Removable, adjustable powder skirt with Lycra stretch panel.
- Color block design.
- Branding on left sleeve and right side seam.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester;
Filling: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, hang dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
686 Glacier Hydra Thermagraph Jacket Black Twill VIIQELM