- The North Face Size Chart
- A versatile and comfortable jacket that'll let you adapt your gear to whatever conditions you may run into.
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
DryVent™ 2L fabric features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
• Durable water-repellent (DWR) coating.
• 100% windproof fabric.
The insulation stays in place thanks to quilted constructions.
• Goose down blend offers high warmth retention with low weight.
• RDS: Responsible Down Standard process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their lifecycle.
• 550 fill power.
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®.
- Attached, fully adjustable hood.
- Long sleeves.
- Full zip closure with exterior hook-and-loop Stormflap.
- Pit-zip venting for added breathability.
- Covered, secure-zip chest pocket.
- Low-profile reverse-coil center front and hand pocket zips.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs.
- Hem cinch-cord.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 75% down, 25% feathers.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
The North Face Altier Down Triclimate Jacket Urban Navy/Shady Blue DSEJQVC