- The North Face Size Chart
- A durable insulated jacket that's media compatible and perfect for exploring the city when the temperature dips.
DryVent™ 2L fabric features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
• Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum.
• Breathability: 750-800 g/m² / 24 hours average.
High quality goose down provides outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility.
• 550 fill power.
- Attached hood.
- Neck gaiter built into the hood with a removable faux-fur brim.
- Stand collar.
- Long sleeves.
- VISLON® zip closure with snap placket flap and chin guard.
- Patch pockets on chest and left sleeve with snap closure flaps.
- Welted hand pockets with snap closures.
- Hidden, rib-knit cuffs and exterior hem.
- Embroidered branding on left chest, back right shoulder, and on both sleeves near the cuffs.
- 100% nylon;
Faux Fur: 70% polyester, 17% modacrylic, 13% acrylic;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, line dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
The North Face Gotham Jacket III Urban Navy DRMQGEU