- KÜHL Men's Size Chart
- The Alskar™ Insulated Jacket elevates the performance of your midlayer or outer-layer gear for the extra insulation you need during cold-weather hikes.
- Composite-mapped UltraAero™ fabric:
• Body-mapped construction places performance fabrics where they can be of most use.
• Heathered, brushed-back fleece body for breathable warmth retention.
• Lightweight, smooth-faced 20D nylon panel at the shoulders and back.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish at the back panel provides water-resistant protection.
• 800-fill down insulation through the back panel.
• Body: 5.5 oz/yd² / 188 g/m² fabric weight.
• Back: 1.1 oz/yd² / 388 g/m² fabric weight.
• Down-blend insulation provides high warmth with low weight.
• Horizontal baffles help retain fill.
• Body-mapped design places insulation at high heat-loss zones.
• 800-fill insulation.
- Stand collar with soft, microsuede lining.
- Full-length zip with zipper garage and YKK® Metaluxe® hardware.
- Signature five-panel long sleeves for improved range of motion.
- Thumbhole cuffs.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Curved hem.
- Shield logo patch at the left sleeve.
- Body: 51% polyester, 49% virgin wool;
Contrast 1: 100% nylon;
Contrast 2: 86% polyester, 14% spandex;
Insulation: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
KUHL M's Alskar Insulated Jacket Pavement TUGKPMY